Why do people succumb to anger?
It feels so easy to slip into its grasp. But at the same time, from a distance, it looks quite stupid. Aren't we overreacting? What's the point of hitting one another, yelling at one another, going to war with one another? Yet when are up close, immersed in anger, we feel nothing but blissful rage, if that makes sense. Sweet revenge empowers us. Makes us feel as if we are at the top of the world. Maybe it is a survival mechanism. But I sure wish it weren't.
|
|
Avatar: Not the Last Airbender ;]
I went to Avatar yesterday, and surprisingly, it was good. The effects kicked 2012's butt, the idea was different, and the plot wasn't so bad either. It just sorta dragged in the middle though. So go watch it, if you haven't 'cause it was worth the headache I got after sitting in the theater with 3D glasses for 2 hrs 40!
My mom, like usual, was nonplussed after watching the movie. She claimed they were putting "flowers in her ear." We went home and started watching a stupid Telegu movie with an overacting hero. She looked a lot happier. I don't think my mom will ever like an English movie. She claims they're all fiction. Humph. Like the Indian movies are real...
Anyways, Avatar made me feel like I was in the movie. Now I just can't get it out of my head. So I will talk about stuffs here. *Warning: Spoilers*
1. I <3 Pandora. I mean all the pretty glow in the dark plants, the floating mountains, those weird horse and flying thingies. It was genius. 2. The movie has good meaning. I guess 2012 was sort of trying to get the same message across in a way, but Avatar sent a direct message saying "We need to save the Earth" and I'm pretty sure it got heard. 3. The People are awesome. I think they could wear a bit more clothes, but the way they live sounds so cool and peaceful. And they're slim AND BLUE. I wish I could be one of them... 4. I think Jake should have killed the bad marine dude in the end. I also think the heroine was a bit over-dramatic, crying excessively and stuff like that. What I never got though was why did Jake's bro die? Haha. For a while, I thought Jake was Tom Cruise. I have bad memory and recognition skills. :P 5. The marine dude is the only funny person in the movie. Which is messed up because he's the bad guy. He was all like "I want to get this done in time for dinner." and that was one of the only funny lines in the movie. 6. It's so sad that Jake is a cripple. You look at his legs and they're all skinny and stuff. And he has to go around in a wheelchair. But he gets stuff done. The real actor isn't a cripple right? I don't think he is, but my dad does... I like the scene where Jake syncs with the Avatar and just runs. It was a happy scene. He got his legs back. :D
Yeah, I'm not going to blurb today. I have to get some stuff done. I have a sore throat, which I think I got from Pickle. :[ I hope I can get Avatar out of my head. This is why I don't watch many movies in theaters. I take them too seriously.
Things I'm grateful for: -Presby (my stuffed blue monkey) -salt water -my laptop -AMC gift cards -YOU XD
|
|
|
Avatar: Not the Last Airbender ;]
I went to Avatar yesterday, and surprisingly, it was good. The effects kicked 2012's butt, the idea was different, and the plot wasn't so bad either. It just sorta dragged in the middle though. So go watch it, if you haven't 'cause it was worth the headache I got after sitting in the theater with 3D glasses for 2 hrs 40!
My mom, like usual, was nonplussed after watching the movie. She claimed they were putting "flowers in her ear." We went home and started watching a stupid Telegu movie with an overacting hero. She looked a lot happier. I don't think my mom will ever like an English movie. She claims they're all fiction. Humph. Like the Indian movies are real...
Anyways, Avatar made me feel like I was in the movie. Now I just can't get it out of my head. So I will talk about stuffs here. *Warning: Spoilers*
1. I <3 Pandora. I mean all the pretty glow in the dark plants, the floating mountains, those weird horse and flying thingies. It was genius. 2. The movie has good meaning. I guess 2012 was sort of trying to get the same message across in a way, but Avatar sent a direct message saying "We need to save the Earth" and I'm pretty sure it got heard. 3. The People are awesome. I think they could wear a bit more clothes, but the way they live sounds so cool and peaceful. And they're slim AND BLUE. I wish I could be one of them... 4. I think Jake should have killed the bad marine dude in the end. I also think the heroine was a bit over-dramatic, crying excessively and stuff like that. What I never got though was why did Jake's bro die? Haha. For a while, I thought Jake was Tom Cruise. I have bad memory and recognition skills. :P 5. The marine dude is the only funny person in the movie. Which is messed up because he's the bad guy. He was all like "I want to get this done in time for dinner." and that was one of the only funny lines in the movie. 6. It's so sad that Jake is a cripple. You look at his legs and they're all skinny and stuff. And he has to go around in a wheelchair. But he gets stuff done. The real actor isn't a cripple right? I don't think he is, but my dad does... I like the scene where Jake syncs with the Avatar and just runs. It was a happy scene. He got his legs back. :D
Yeah, I'm not going to blurb today. I have to get some stuff done. I have a sore throat, which I think I got from Pickle. :[ I hope I can get Avatar out of my head. This is why I don't watch many movies in theaters. I take them too seriously.
Things I'm grateful for: -Presby (my stuffed blue monkey) -salt water -my laptop -AMC gift cards -YOU XD
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
Tick tock tick tock
Joyeux Noël ou pas?
C'est moi!
By month:
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2011
February 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
August 2013
|
affiliates.
Just Koe
Thought of Life
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|