questions

Why do people succumb to anger?


thoughts

It feels so easy to slip into its grasp. But at the same time, from a distance, it looks quite stupid. Aren't we overreacting? What's the point of hitting one another, yelling at one another, going to war with one another? Yet when are up close, immersed in anger, we feel nothing but blissful rage, if that makes sense. Sweet revenge empowers us. Makes us feel as if we are at the top of the world. Maybe it is a survival mechanism. But I sure wish it weren't.
Joyeux Noël ou pas?

Merry Christmas, or not? Let me tell you the story of my Christmas.

I wake in the morning at 10ish to make myself some hot chocolate (yum). Then I shower, and sit around idle for the rest of the day UNTIL the dinner party. (GASP)

It wasn't so bad. The avacado dip they had was good. And they had ritz crackers. I tell you, there ain't a party withour ritz. xD But it was upstairs where it all took place. First we talked about school, which was boring. Then the two juniors there ranted about SATs and debated football (Chargers vs. Patriots) until the bright idea came across to go on YouTube.

We crowded around the computer to see spongebob on drugs, the Legion trailer (esp. the tarantula dude), and batman on drugs. It was amusing.

After that, there was Madden and the moron test (on the iTouch), both of which resulted in a lot of yelling. I chuckled a bit, yet stayed to the side. For some reason, I just wasn't in my element. I felt surprisingly calm yet sad. I was tired and just wanted to go home.

I sat staring blankly 'till around 1:30 AM. My bro was laughing hysterically, and behind his back one junior said he could picture him as a macho with all the chicks. I looked at my brother, and realized that some things are better not happening.

And so ended the Christmas of an average cheesy French loving Indian. Without any presents. But with some awesome curry and paneer and fried rice and brownies...

Some things I'm grateful for
-computers
-Sunkist
-Impossible Quiz (still haven't passed it)
-croissants
-friends (however weird they may be)
-transparent sinks!