questions

Why do people succumb to anger?


thoughts

It feels so easy to slip into its grasp. But at the same time, from a distance, it looks quite stupid. Aren't we overreacting? What's the point of hitting one another, yelling at one another, going to war with one another? Yet when are up close, immersed in anger, we feel nothing but blissful rage, if that makes sense. Sweet revenge empowers us. Makes us feel as if we are at the top of the world. Maybe it is a survival mechanism. But I sure wish it weren't.
All is Well

Phew, I worked my butt off to get the new layout. XD And I couldn't have done it without the help of Pillsbury. Looking back, I was very technologically challenged. Ah well, at least I know how to do stuff now! I added a cbox, too, so please add comments when you can. ;D So yeah, I'm dedicating this post to Pillsbury <3.

Sigh. I wanted to practice music, but I didn't get anything done. So much for getting off the hamster wheel. It really makes me restless knowing that I'm not getting anything done.

I watched 3 Idiots yesterday. It's a Hindi movie about a dude who joins this prestigious college and learns because he loves to. It was all a flashback, with occasional glimpses of the present (10years after college, where they're trying to find the dude). The movie had a lot of morals, and one of them was to follow your heart blah blah and to fool yourself into thinking "all is well." There was some vulgar humor, but the movie wasn't so bad... I just expected more comedy than was there. They showed some really pretty places in the movie, though. And there's a credits fight apparently; this dude claims the story came from his book. When will we ever get world peas?

There was a story in the movie. The watchman of the village kept yelling "All is well" and then one night the village got robbed, and they realized the guy was blind and was saying that just to fool people into thinking they were safe.

Sigh. Last day of break. I plan to go to Pillsbury's place and do stuff. <3

I have a lame blurb coming up, so if you don't like it go eat ice cream.

Pop

I sat crouched in the glass of water, squashed by my oversized neighbors.
Through the glass, I could see gargantuan fingers transporting us to a steel pot. My visuals were gone- all I could see was the mess of arms and legs around me.
A few seconds later, we were all spread out. I fanned myself with my hand. The current went faster and faster, faster and faster until I found myself at the top of the mass of water.

This was a defining moment in my life. As a water molecule, I'd always been pushed around by others. Now was the chance to get some bragging rights.

I held hands with the people around me, and we rose into an impressive bubble. The human saw us and picked us up with a bubble wand. By the looks of it, it was a girl. If it was a boy, we'd probably have been dead by now.

I felt a breeze on my skin, as the girl blew us. And we flew, up into the blue sky. I reveled in the spirit of flying. I was free!

Alas! My newfound happiness was short lived, for we hit a branch and "Pop!" dispersed like marbles on a wooden table.

I fell lightly onto a blade of grass and thought bitterly as I was stepped on by a boy with boots, Curse you, Uggs!


That was extremely lame. I'll try to come up with something better next time.


Things I'm grateful for:
-Red Mango
-golf land
-sleeping in late
-water pik
-pongal

EDIT: Pillsbury did most of it. ;D Love you, LFeV