Why do people succumb to anger?
It feels so easy to slip into its grasp. But at the same time, from a distance, it looks quite stupid. Aren't we overreacting? What's the point of hitting one another, yelling at one another, going to war with one another? Yet when are up close, immersed in anger, we feel nothing but blissful rage, if that makes sense. Sweet revenge empowers us. Makes us feel as if we are at the top of the world. Maybe it is a survival mechanism. But I sure wish it weren't.
|
|
T'en fais pas.
Don't worry. Life can be tough at times, but with strength and faith we can pull through.
Was talking with my bro yesterday, and he wanted a blog. He can't even type really well, and I realized that if I did let him blog, he'd stay up all night at it. I love my bro. We don't fight much, it's just lazy wars [you get me a cup of water. why should i?]. But when we're not lazy warring we're chill.
It's weird that I can relate to my parents in parenting. When it's just me and my bro, it's like I'm the parent scolding him, giving him advice, telling him to go to bed, ignoring him when he bothered me during my homework and giving a crabby response. It's so weird.
Being a teen, I wish for two things: 1. to become younger. 2. to just get out of adolescence quickly. I do not like being a teen. You are depicted as moody, stubborn, and always questioning authority. I don't get it. Why do teens do that? Why can't we just be silent and listen to our parents? Why do we always need to rebel?
I don't know what I plan to do after high school. Or what college to go to. I think doing extracurriculars for college is overrated. It's not really going to do you any good later on. People should do an activity because they like it. I guess I've been doing that with my extracurriculars: music and debate.
I really don't like spreading myself out in many places at once. I like to take one thing at a time. Multitasking prevents you from doing both jobs well. And what's the rush? What will you do afterwards anyways?
I need to manage my time better. I've been staying off the computer as much as I can though! xD If there's one thing everyone should rebel against, it should be technology, except for maybe in hospitals. Computers, car, etc make us so lazy. I can't ever remember exerting myself over transportation.
Speaking of exertion, my mile time has gone from a 7:58 to a 8:30. I don't get why I can't run fast anymore! I want to, but once I start running, I feel like walking. I also do not want to take Dance next year. Dance is not what I do. I'd like to take Elect, but I don't know if I'm up to the runs they have. Ah well, I still have time to decide...
I'm off to Snoopy's house for w4p documentarying!
[Edit: Adding a blurb 'cause I feel like it.] Guess what I'm describing. It's something that I love very much and also personifies me. This poem is what's been going through my mind for these past few years. Tell me what you think it is!
My life is renewed with water, I am given new life by its soft touch. All the days, I long for the crash of water upon myself. Day and night are dull without water to revive me. I throw a fit, a tantrum when being suppressed by iron, yet I gradually change back to myself back. Some may think me ugly, some may tell me to change. Some may tell me to be normal, some may tell me to give in. None can stop me from being myself; I bow down to no other will than His own. I am seen as a happy, bouncy individual yet deep inside me, I am hollow. I know not any other feeling but emptiness. I await some element to complete me, to fill in my hollow inside. I wait for water.
Things I'm grateful for: -music -wind -rain -bisibelebath YUM.
|
|
|
T'en fais pas.
Don't worry. Life can be tough at times, but with strength and faith we can pull through.
Was talking with my bro yesterday, and he wanted a blog. He can't even type really well, and I realized that if I did let him blog, he'd stay up all night at it. I love my bro. We don't fight much, it's just lazy wars [you get me a cup of water. why should i?]. But when we're not lazy warring we're chill.
It's weird that I can relate to my parents in parenting. When it's just me and my bro, it's like I'm the parent scolding him, giving him advice, telling him to go to bed, ignoring him when he bothered me during my homework and giving a crabby response. It's so weird.
Being a teen, I wish for two things: 1. to become younger. 2. to just get out of adolescence quickly. I do not like being a teen. You are depicted as moody, stubborn, and always questioning authority. I don't get it. Why do teens do that? Why can't we just be silent and listen to our parents? Why do we always need to rebel?
I don't know what I plan to do after high school. Or what college to go to. I think doing extracurriculars for college is overrated. It's not really going to do you any good later on. People should do an activity because they like it. I guess I've been doing that with my extracurriculars: music and debate.
I really don't like spreading myself out in many places at once. I like to take one thing at a time. Multitasking prevents you from doing both jobs well. And what's the rush? What will you do afterwards anyways?
I need to manage my time better. I've been staying off the computer as much as I can though! xD If there's one thing everyone should rebel against, it should be technology, except for maybe in hospitals. Computers, car, etc make us so lazy. I can't ever remember exerting myself over transportation.
Speaking of exertion, my mile time has gone from a 7:58 to a 8:30. I don't get why I can't run fast anymore! I want to, but once I start running, I feel like walking. I also do not want to take Dance next year. Dance is not what I do. I'd like to take Elect, but I don't know if I'm up to the runs they have. Ah well, I still have time to decide...
I'm off to Snoopy's house for w4p documentarying!
[Edit: Adding a blurb 'cause I feel like it.] Guess what I'm describing. It's something that I love very much and also personifies me. This poem is what's been going through my mind for these past few years. Tell me what you think it is!
My life is renewed with water, I am given new life by its soft touch. All the days, I long for the crash of water upon myself. Day and night are dull without water to revive me. I throw a fit, a tantrum when being suppressed by iron, yet I gradually change back to myself back. Some may think me ugly, some may tell me to change. Some may tell me to be normal, some may tell me to give in. None can stop me from being myself; I bow down to no other will than His own. I am seen as a happy, bouncy individual yet deep inside me, I am hollow. I know not any other feeling but emptiness. I await some element to complete me, to fill in my hollow inside. I wait for water.
Things I'm grateful for: -music -wind -rain -bisibelebath YUM.
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
After I saw this, I felt the need to post. http://...
une photo
La plume sur le vent
Walking on Sunshine
la pomme.
la vie dans l'ordinateur
il pleut.
the strong and the weak
8 minutes
All is Well
By month:
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2011
February 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
August 2013
|
affiliates.
Just Koe
Thought of Life
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|