questions

Why do people succumb to anger?


thoughts

It feels so easy to slip into its grasp. But at the same time, from a distance, it looks quite stupid. Aren't we overreacting? What's the point of hitting one another, yelling at one another, going to war with one another? Yet when are up close, immersed in anger, we feel nothing but blissful rage, if that makes sense. Sweet revenge empowers us. Makes us feel as if we are at the top of the world. Maybe it is a survival mechanism. But I sure wish it weren't.
Ballads

Here's a buddy's ballad. Enjoy!

Ballad

Ballads are fun,
Ballads are great,
The end.

Refrains are fantastic
Refrains are easy.
Everybody knows them.

Nobody does ballads.
Anymore, anyway,
Oh well!
Ballads are great!

The Raven

I see a raven.
It's black as midnight
When it's the new moon.

Ravens
They're everywhere
I am going to die.

The beak isn't black.
It ruins the effect.
Maybe I won't die.

Ravens
None are in sight.
I will live a long time.

I see a black cat
Maybe I'll die
The cat sees the raven.

Cats
They're everywhere.
I am going to die.

The cat stopped
The cat is falling
The cat is dead.

Cats
None (alive) in sight.
Maybe I won't die

Life
It's everywhere
I will live forever.

I am cleaning out my binder and I found CR's ballads and I wanted to preserve them, so here they are! Hope you liked 'em as much as I did! xD