questions

Why do people succumb to anger?


thoughts

It feels so easy to slip into its grasp. But at the same time, from a distance, it looks quite stupid. Aren't we overreacting? What's the point of hitting one another, yelling at one another, going to war with one another? Yet when are up close, immersed in anger, we feel nothing but blissful rage, if that makes sense. Sweet revenge empowers us. Makes us feel as if we are at the top of the world. Maybe it is a survival mechanism. But I sure wish it weren't.
eau-minous

For PE elective I chose swimming. None of my friends from Freeman chose it. :[ We did 20 laps. I did mostly breaststroke 'cause my left ankle sent biting sharp pain when I did flutter kick in free or back.

After my 20 laps, I was ambling around. I said hi and scared She who sells seashells on the seafloor by coming up underwater between her and Deer. Seashells was teaching Deer how to do some strokes. After a bit, I went to the far end to do some divesss. Some people were hogging the real diving boards which are all springy, so I dived off the wall.

I like standing dives. You start feet on the ground, one leg bent, arms in the air, and you spring and end up flipping 180 degrees, so your hands are headed straight for the bottom. I went pretty deep until my ears started to cry in pain. So I came back up.

I started doing some more laps with Roo and her friends. I tried hanging around with them, but they didn't really seem to accept me, so I guess I can focus on building endurance on my own over the next few weeks.

The only problem with swimming is the showering. I have some nice smelling body wash I got with the Dove soap pack we got from Costco, along with some shampoo and conditioner from a hotel. :] 3 people borrowed from me... I hope I don't run out soon! I had to rush out of the shower to go to the CSF meeting today... It was not pretty. It's so hard to get your clothes on when you're wet and you don't have a changing stall.

I think it's not fair. People in swimming deserve some sort of stalls... And then when people change in the bathrooms to preserve their privacy, they get yelled at. Honestly, it's better to change in the bathroom than reveal yourself... :[

When I was doing my 20 laps, I realized that I hadn't swum since September. And that made me sad because I actually like swimming a lot even though I suck at it. It's calm, soothing, yet also fast as you rip through the water. I guess I chose swimming because I like water. And it was raining while we were swimming! FUNNNNNNNN IN THE RAINNNNN.

After school, I went to the optometrist's and then came home to realize I forgot my Lit Binder. I decided to bike to school to get it. As I rounded the curve on McC I realized that I had never gone down the treacherously steep hill on bike before. I decided to go for it anyways and downn I went. It was so MUCH FUNNN. The wind flew in my face, as I held onto the brakes for my life. I guess after you see kids biking down hill to get to school you get scared that it's dangerous. They come real close to the cars. But we all have to take some risks right? Or else life gets boring.

On the way back, I chilled at the creek. I spent some time by the big rock by the badminton courts and then by the steps by the butterfly place... I love the creek.

It feels good to be outside and doing something. I should bike more often. I also have to figure out how the heck the gears work. I felt overly tired... I think I was biking on the wrong gear. Most of the time I was on 3... Is that right?

My hair is turning light brown. I have a feeling it'll get lighter. Maybe I will be a dirty blonde by the end of the year... Haha Indian blonde. I'm with you HWLLDGI! :]