Why do people succumb to anger?
It feels so easy to slip into its grasp. But at the same time, from a distance, it looks quite stupid. Aren't we overreacting? What's the point of hitting one another, yelling at one another, going to war with one another? Yet when are up close, immersed in anger, we feel nothing but blissful rage, if that makes sense. Sweet revenge empowers us. Makes us feel as if we are at the top of the world. Maybe it is a survival mechanism. But I sure wish it weren't.
|
I feel like the spirit of this thing is sort of dying. What am I trying to accomplish on this blog anyways?
Today I skipped 6th and 7th period to see my mom off to Dubai, where she'd go to India. We chatted and joked until she had to leave. And after she went into the gate, me and my bro went on 2 rounds of the SF train thing around the airport, waiting for my mom's flight to take off.
I was afraid I wouldn't see it, but luckily, we managed to spot the white tailed flight going down the runway. I ran to the roof of the garage and saw it take off! It was beautiful.. I wish I could fly!
I felt a need to stare at it until it became a small black line the size of this: -. I thought that if the plane was that big, my mom must be 1/100 of "." It is interesting to think of your mom as an atom.
We drove back home to see an accident, shattered glass everywhere. Looked like one person was trying to merge, then got hit in the back by a pickup truck. I hope no one was injured...
My brother skipped a level in music. Lucky duck. He got to skip like...1.5 years of material!!! I think that's pretty legit considering how strict my teacher is. Despite that, I still can't get myself to practice for the exam on Sunday. :[
I feel like I'm just living. Maybe I'm succeeding, maybe I'm not. I'm able to be. It makes me happy.
|
|
I feel like the spirit of this thing is sort of dying. What am I trying to accomplish on this blog anyways?
Today I skipped 6th and 7th period to see my mom off to Dubai, where she'd go to India. We chatted and joked until she had to leave. And after she went into the gate, me and my bro went on 2 rounds of the SF train thing around the airport, waiting for my mom's flight to take off.
I was afraid I wouldn't see it, but luckily, we managed to spot the white tailed flight going down the runway. I ran to the roof of the garage and saw it take off! It was beautiful.. I wish I could fly!
I felt a need to stare at it until it became a small black line the size of this: -. I thought that if the plane was that big, my mom must be 1/100 of "." It is interesting to think of your mom as an atom.
We drove back home to see an accident, shattered glass everywhere. Looked like one person was trying to merge, then got hit in the back by a pickup truck. I hope no one was injured...
My brother skipped a level in music. Lucky duck. He got to skip like...1.5 years of material!!! I think that's pretty legit considering how strict my teacher is. Despite that, I still can't get myself to practice for the exam on Sunday. :[
I feel like I'm just living. Maybe I'm succeeding, maybe I'm not. I'm able to be. It makes me happy.
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
Break down the Wall
I'm sitting outside... There's a nice breeze that ...
Un crayon du bonheur
Rain, Rain Come Again...
Fear and Pain
Bill Nye the Science Guy
Ballads
random bubbles
T'en fais pas.
After I saw this, I felt the need to post. http://...
By month:
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2011
February 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
August 2013
|
affiliates.
Just Koe
Thought of Life
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|