Why do people succumb to anger?
It feels so easy to slip into its grasp. But at the same time, from a distance, it looks quite stupid. Aren't we overreacting? What's the point of hitting one another, yelling at one another, going to war with one another? Yet when are up close, immersed in anger, we feel nothing but blissful rage, if that makes sense. Sweet revenge empowers us. Makes us feel as if we are at the top of the world. Maybe it is a survival mechanism. But I sure wish it weren't.
|
|
Rain, Rain Come Again...

This picture is a beauty. The moment I found it, I just wanted to cherish it.. Rain is one of the most beautiful things that I experience.
I have been a selfish child, keeping to myself and not talking to others.. Yesterday, for the first time in months I felt like a new person. I could connect to people. And for some reason, everyone seemed to listen to one another.. That made my day.
I realized today how much I've been ignoring my good friend.. She's been there all along, yet I never reached out to her. I kept in my own bubble. And I guess being alone is satisfying for the moment, but you don't really get anything out of it in the long run..
I don't have much else to talk about. Still feel a bit confused, but definitely happier.
I went with that friend to Kennedy today after school. We met Vierhus, Hembry, and Sharma. It makes me happy to see that your teachers are so caring and happy to see us.. I guess it's interesting for a teacher to see how we all develop over time. See us change for the better.. I guess that's why I want to be a professor of something. I can research, do whatever I like..
I have time to figure out what to do.. I just can't wait to figure it out..
|
|
|
Rain, Rain Come Again...

This picture is a beauty. The moment I found it, I just wanted to cherish it.. Rain is one of the most beautiful things that I experience.
I have been a selfish child, keeping to myself and not talking to others.. Yesterday, for the first time in months I felt like a new person. I could connect to people. And for some reason, everyone seemed to listen to one another.. That made my day.
I realized today how much I've been ignoring my good friend.. She's been there all along, yet I never reached out to her. I kept in my own bubble. And I guess being alone is satisfying for the moment, but you don't really get anything out of it in the long run..
I don't have much else to talk about. Still feel a bit confused, but definitely happier.
I went with that friend to Kennedy today after school. We met Vierhus, Hembry, and Sharma. It makes me happy to see that your teachers are so caring and happy to see us.. I guess it's interesting for a teacher to see how we all develop over time. See us change for the better.. I guess that's why I want to be a professor of something. I can research, do whatever I like..
I have time to figure out what to do.. I just can't wait to figure it out..
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
Fear and Pain
Bill Nye the Science Guy
Ballads
random bubbles
T'en fais pas.
After I saw this, I felt the need to post. http://...
une photo
La plume sur le vent
Walking on Sunshine
la pomme.
By month:
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2011
February 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
August 2013
|
affiliates.
Just Koe
Thought of Life
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|