Why do people succumb to anger?
It feels so easy to slip into its grasp. But at the same time, from a distance, it looks quite stupid. Aren't we overreacting? What's the point of hitting one another, yelling at one another, going to war with one another? Yet when are up close, immersed in anger, we feel nothing but blissful rage, if that makes sense. Sweet revenge empowers us. Makes us feel as if we are at the top of the world. Maybe it is a survival mechanism. But I sure wish it weren't.
|
|
rediscovery
I feel like I have rediscovered my blog. I haven't been on it in a while.. I think it feels better to be on paper and pencil. It's more traditional. It's more heartfelt.
I feel like I have become a kid again. I have started to dress like how I used to in 7th grade. I'm starting to feel like I'm breaking the wall of self-consciousness when wearing something that I feel is too elementary. I feel like those clothes are what define me now.
Maybe I'm just trying to be a kid again. I don't know why I can't grow up. I think I'm scared of what people expect me to be. Maybe I won't turn out to be a doctor like everyone wants me to. Maybe I'll become a researcher or a professor.
Why are we always living in the past or future? Why can we never relish the present? After all, that's the most important thing.
Today, after music class, I was talking to my friend from Lynbrook. I think of all the people in class, I enjoy being with her the best. She is always smiling, laughing, and ready to talk. It's just sad because not many others in the class speak to her and her old classmate. Except for me. I feel that they have a right to be talked to and be heard. And I enjoy being with them.
We were talking about how people are obsessed with grades and college. We were reflecting over our fears of medical school. It was a nice little discussion, and I felt happy after talking with her.
I think I've realized who my friends are; they are the ones whom I leave feeling uplifted and happy. It's like they make my day by just being there. By just talking to me. By just listening to me.
On Friday, I volunteered with my ditto at Lincoln's Walkathon. I loved being there, supporting all the little cute kids. They came rushing to the prize table and were very well mannered. (:
I want to relive my childhood, if that is possible. I would have so much more fun with it if I knew it was my last time to be happy without worry.
|
|
|
rediscovery
I feel like I have rediscovered my blog. I haven't been on it in a while.. I think it feels better to be on paper and pencil. It's more traditional. It's more heartfelt.
I feel like I have become a kid again. I have started to dress like how I used to in 7th grade. I'm starting to feel like I'm breaking the wall of self-consciousness when wearing something that I feel is too elementary. I feel like those clothes are what define me now.
Maybe I'm just trying to be a kid again. I don't know why I can't grow up. I think I'm scared of what people expect me to be. Maybe I won't turn out to be a doctor like everyone wants me to. Maybe I'll become a researcher or a professor.
Why are we always living in the past or future? Why can we never relish the present? After all, that's the most important thing.
Today, after music class, I was talking to my friend from Lynbrook. I think of all the people in class, I enjoy being with her the best. She is always smiling, laughing, and ready to talk. It's just sad because not many others in the class speak to her and her old classmate. Except for me. I feel that they have a right to be talked to and be heard. And I enjoy being with them.
We were talking about how people are obsessed with grades and college. We were reflecting over our fears of medical school. It was a nice little discussion, and I felt happy after talking with her.
I think I've realized who my friends are; they are the ones whom I leave feeling uplifted and happy. It's like they make my day by just being there. By just talking to me. By just listening to me.
On Friday, I volunteered with my ditto at Lincoln's Walkathon. I loved being there, supporting all the little cute kids. They came rushing to the prize table and were very well mannered. (:
I want to relive my childhood, if that is possible. I would have so much more fun with it if I knew it was my last time to be happy without worry.
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
eau-minous
disapointed
the need for a title
Uplifting
I feel like the spirit of this thing is sort of dy...
Break down the Wall
I'm sitting outside... There's a nice breeze that ...
Un crayon du bonheur
Rain, Rain Come Again...
Fear and Pain
By month:
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2011
February 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
August 2013
|
affiliates.
Just Koe
Thought of Life
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|